Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to Timeless Home Decor



HOME REMODELING AND DECORATING—ONE PROJECT AT A TIME!
I love home decorating and floral design. They are two of my absolute passions. They add the sparkle and shine to life that makes me want to get up early and sometimes can’t fall asleep at night because my head is busy designing.

I always have one project or another going. Usually many at one time and not all of them get finished. And I don’t mean small projects. These are big projects, as in total kitchen remodeling! Plus there are always the smaller things that need to be done to complete the larger projects; the curtains to sew, the table the has to be refinished, the light fixture that has to be installed and the list goes on and on.

As saving money is always self motivating, I try to do as many of the items on the “to do list” myself. But some are just way beyond my expertise or time available to learn and usually do it wrong once and then redo it correctly. Therefore there are some things that will be done by professionals. And that is another big topic to explore.

Jump on board if you would like to share in my adventures. I know we will all learn something along the way.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Timeless Home Decor.
Au Naturelle Theme Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.